Organisations with effective communication are 3.5 times more likely to outperform their peers.
As an Internal Communications team, you face the challenge of how to engage your people. Providing engaging, targeted and relevant content requires a fundamental understanding of the information required by a workforce to perform well, and of how this content is most effectively delivered.
The variety of communication methods available can provide great opportunity to ensure your organisation's knowledge and messages are delivered in innovative ways, however, you need to track how effectively this content has been understood, and have the tools to act to increase employee understanding.
Beautiful user control interfaces
The in-place-editor provides a widgetised interface for arranging your landing pages and content. Quickly change the template layout without the cost and delay of waiting for IT suppliers. You can then easily tailor the look and feel using the ‘branding settings’ to fit the branding used throughout your organisation.
Right information at the right time
Targeting of content can be achieved through metadata tagging options such as categories, topics, teams, locations and many more. Individual content widgets can be filtered to present content relevant to the person viewing the page. This helps to get the right information to the right people without having to hunt it down.
Track and measure engagement
Dashboards are available throughout the product, presenting information about engagement. As well as dashboards we offer full integration with either Google Analytics or the well known open-source alternative Piwik, allowing you to track user engagement and daily interactions.
Deliver confident, engaging and well timed communications across your organisation. Invotra delivers all of the content types you need for formal communication, whilst opening up informal collaboration with our range of social apps and features such as @mentioning, commenting and rating to ensure your colleagues feel part of their intranet experience.
Invotra features to support Internal Communications Managers
Use Invotra's publishing, collaboration and analytic tools to quickly and effectively implement an enterprise level intranet. Features like in place editing of landing pages, granular control over targeting of content and our dashboards with integrated analytic tools allow you to confidently use our intranet to transform you internal communications.
- Branding - Our brand management features ensure you are in control, with help and support from our onboarding and support team, you can make any necessary adjustments with ease.
- Social - Encouraging the breaking down of silos Invotra's enterprise social networking applications, including blogs, groups and our Message Wall, ensure collaboration and knowledge sharing is part of your organisational culture.
- Intranet - Invotra People plus our suite of easy to use content applications create engaging, targeted communications to motivate users and save valuable time
- Content Targeting - Our content targeting feature provides the ability to target employees in specific teams, locations, role grades and region.
- Groups - Give your users the power to create self organising digital conversations. initiating discussions with individual posts, replying and interacting with others who have posted, and collaborating on content using Invotra Group Docs.
Contact us today for a completely free consultation and enable your evolution.