Director of Corporate Comms
Provide your users with a better way of sharing knowledge with our simple, secure intranet features
Customise content with ease
Using the knowledge gained from our analytics tool, the appearance of your intranet and the content published within it can be simply and quickly updated with design and layout controls to achieve the right look and feel for your organisation.
Secure content governance
We are committed to open-source principles, keep you in control at every stage, and will not ‘lock’ your content into the system.
Fast, effective publishing
Our distributed publishing option allows you to orgainise publishing by section, dividing authoring, editing and publishing responsibilities up into small teams, improving the quality and speed of content creation.
Customise your users' intranet experience without the frustrations of having to always ask the vendor for a change. As a Digital Communications Manager you need to enable your team to go from concept to reality as fast as possible without the frustrations of red tape. With Invotra you get to control your interface and all the content created, from branding and fonts to information architecture and taxonomy terms.
Additionally your publishing team can retain governance of all of your content, no matter how far you scale your intranet use. Our compliance review features provide better management of your knowledge base with full revision control, and an audit trail including notes by each user who altered the state of the document.
Invotra features to support Directors of Corporate Communications
Have confidence in your data compliance with revisions stored on all documents, enforced content review, 3-step review process by author editor publisher roles, and features like email notification for documents pending review or pdf conversion for documents that need to be printed and stored in hard copy. Improve your publishing efficiency with 360-degree control over your interface at the click of a button. Allowing flexible content creation, full design control and the reassurance of exceptional security and governance.
- Branding - Our brand management features ensure you're in control, with help from our onboarding and support team, you can make necessary adjustments with ease.
- Search - End time consuming searches that return duplicate content, or worse irrelevant and out of date documents.Invotra Search offers uses market leading open-source technology Apache Solr. Broken down into People, Teams, Locations, and Content users can be sure they can access all the content they need with ease..
- Security - Our ISO 27001:2013 certification means we adhere to industry best practice and international standards set out by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Single sign-on - Single credential security or Single sign on (SSO) technology makes logging into your online platforms quicker and more convenient, whilst also offering multiple other benefits to the reliability of your security.
- Analytics - Invotra comes with built-in analytics thanks to Piwik, the leading analytics system offering unparalleled security and rich reports. Custom reports and graphs visually show you where your intranet is performing well, and what content is less popular than it might be.
- Mobile branding - Our specific mobile branding features allows consistency across all devices which ensures your organisation branding is maintained regardless of how it is accessed.
Contact us today for a completely free consultation and enable your evolution.