Director of HR
Ensuring your organisation is better engaged increases productivity as users believe that the work they're doing is important and therefore work harder.
Improve retention rates
Collaborating strengthens your employees' skillsets, and strengthens cross-departmental relationships, driving up retention rates.
Monitor employee engagement
Transform the effectiveness of your intranet and monitor which content drives user engagement, using analytical dashboards.
Finding a solution that 'fits all' has never been an easy task, especially when a workforce has such a diverse landscape. It means finding an intranet that encorporates a positive user experience, boosts productivity, increases collaboration and communications as well as being secure and having an intelligent way to search the masses of information and content that is going to be stored on it.
Invotra features to support HR Directors
We have faced the challenge of a complex enterprise environment with all of the associated security concerns and technical complications that can arise from having dedicated underlying architecture, devices, or networks. We know what is required to integrate changes in these sometimes difficult circumstances and have developed a product that will suit a variety of uses as well as ensuring the board is happy and has achieved value for money.
This is where we step in to help you.
We have created a product that will not only meet all of your users needs but will reduce the time you, as the Director of HR, will spend on corporate documentation. Onboarding will become a stressfree process and reviewing the masses of policies and procedures will no longer be a task that you dread. With our easy to use review dates, you will be notified, in due time, when each procedure and policy needs updating, so say goodbye to the masses of human-error riddled excel sheets and step into the world of hassle-free processes.
Even communicating with your staff becomes a much slicker process with our group and message wall.
- Collaborative Apps - Communicate instantly with your workforce using our Message Wall, or share experiences or upcoming events with our blogs and events apps.
- People- People sit at the heart of a successful enterprise organisation so utilise your workforces skills and increase your knowledge bank by encouraging knowledge sharing.
- Review actions - Invotra will notify reviewers when their input is needed, and help ensure there’s no out-of-date material online. Publishing news, project updates, and reference material can become an everyday part of people’s roles - without needing constant support from your IT department.
- My Feed - Keep users up to date with all the latest relevant activities and communications from colleagues, teams and groups.
- Version control - Ensure every change made to content is tracked, along with who made the change, why they made it, and references to problems fixed, or enhancements introduced.
- Notifications - Ensure users don't miss any developments which will increase their productivity and effectiveness.
Contact us today for a completely free consultation and enable your evolution.