A customised onboarding service to suit your organisation
Our optimal set of onboarding services recognise that engaging with a new digital workplace requires careful consideration from all perspectives, from your IT and Comms teams to each of your users.
Our services can be chosen to suit you and your existing resource models. Whatever your requirements or organisational set up, we will work with your internal teams and existing partners to make sure the implementation process goes smoothly and successfully.
Invotra Onboarding Services features
- Business analysis - Our business and IT expertise will ensure your intranet development is always considered as part of a bigger picture. We have the experience and skills to fully integrate your Invotra intranet amidst your existing systems and infrastructure, enhancing your workflows, business intelligence and productivity.
- Project management - The implementation project encompasses more than installation and configuration. The business objectives and stakeholder expectations should direct the growth of your intranet beyond the initial technical project.
- Training - To ensure your organisation is guided through the implementation and continued use of Invotra, training is available to provide the help that you and your users need to get the most out of Invotra.
- Information architecture - Information architecture is the organisation and labelling of information on your intranet. We will work with you to make sure that information is easily found by your users, using a structure and navigation that reflects your organisation.
- Engagement service - We know that successful uptake, or lack thereof, will ultimately make or break a rollout. The Invotra team provide skilled people who have 'grown up' with Invotra, and really know what they're talking about and the peace of mind that our company has years of experience of large scale enterprise architecture.
- Technical architecture - Working within your existing infrastructure your Invotra intranet has many connector modules for working with other software, and our developers can amend or create bespoke middleware to link up with whatever databases, software or user applications.
- Implementation support - To ensure your organisation is guided through the implementation and continued use of Invotra, training is available to provide the help that you and your users need to get the most out of InvotraBeyond our project management services, we can work with you to develop a top-down change communication approach, and a bottom-up intranet adoption plan. We can work with your business teams to roll-out your new intranet in a phased or over-night manner. .