Chief Technology/Information Officer
Fast setup, user configurable, easy integration with all existing tools
Enhance data and computer security
Comply with enterprise requirements, and protect your organisation from threats, minimising organisation risk.
Support corporate flexibility and scalability
As the business evolves and business goals change, so do the requirements of your intranet and technology.
Enable effective communications
Enable staff to excel in their roles by providing them with relevant, up to date business knowledge and documentation.
Finding an enterprise intranet that suits all of your workforces needs can be challenging, especially when other factors, such as security, play a big part. Your organisation requires a platform that has incorporates a positive user experience, boosts productivity, increases collaboration and communications as well as being secure and having an intelligent way to search the masses of information and content that is going to be stored on it.
By choosing our out-the-box intranet product you will be able to satisfy all user needs and meet all organisational standards. Employee engagement and staff productivity will increase, as well as streamlining collaboration and utilisation of knowledge management meaning you will be able to capture, organise and retrieve corporate information, all from one easy-to-use, secure, cloud-based platform.
Invotra features to support Chief Technology Officers
We have faced the challenge of a complex enterprise environment with all of the associated security concerns and technical complications that can arise from having dedicated underlying architecture, devices, or networks. We know what is required to integrate changes in these sometimes difficult circumstances and have developed a product that will suit a variety of uses as well as ensuring the board is happy and has achieved value for money.
- Single Sign-on - Improve compliance and security capabilities with single sign-on using SAML or Kerberos protocols.
- Collaborative Apps - Communicate instantly with your colleagues using our Message Wall, or share experiences or upcoming events with our blogs and events apps.
- Distributed Publishing - Distributed publishing enables the delegation of publishing responsibilities across your organisation, cascading author, editor and publisher permissions from onboarding, to individual section owners and outwards through your organisation.
- Search - Our People, Teams and Locations searches use Apache Solr, and offer full-text and faceted search, and search landing pages for each individual directory.
- Services - We provide a full service arrangement as part of our package - fully managed, fully hosted and regularly updated.
- Security - Our ISO 27001:2013 certification means we adhere to industry best practice and international standards set out by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Contact us today for a completely free consultation and enable your evolution.