For 2018, we have 21 offerings, within the categories of cloud hosting, cloud software and cloud support. We offer two package options, silver and gold and our services are hosted on AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Some of the key features that are available with Invotra include:
- Invotra Integrations - Creating a seamless experience with single sign-on (SSO), including Salesforce and Active Directory login options and file management using Office 365 or Box.
- Invotra People - Profiles, OrgChart, Teams, TeamChart, Locations
- Invotra Intranet - Pages, News, Events, Webforms, Gallery, Manuals, Custom Content, Multi-Media
- Invotra Extranet - Access for external users
- Invotra Social - Groups, Feed, Notifications, Docs, Blogs, Ideas, Polls, Message Wall, Mobile App
- Security - Permissions, Roles, User redaction, Group Access, IP Blocking, Encryption in transit, VPN-only Access
- API’S & Connectors - Content, User Data, Location Data, Team Data, Active Directory, Google Analytics, Matomo (formerly Piwik), Mobile App
- Governance - Workflow, Revisions, Distributed Publishing, Content redaction
- Search - Search Engine (Solr/lucene), Custom Configuration
- Sign on - In-App, Single Sign-On (SAML), Single Sign-On (Kerberos)
Cloud Support Services (formerly Specialist Cloud Services)