An intranet custom-made for all your requirements
Supported by Drupal’s core modules with a variety of add-ons, Invotra includes all the social features you expect and, should your organisation have unique requirements, we can find or create the right module for you.
Delegate publishing responsibilities
Our distributed publishing option allows you to orgainise publishing by section, dividing authoring, editing and publishing responsibilities up into small teams, improving both the quality and speed of content creation.
Governance throughout the publishing process
Providing much more than ‘vanilla’ or ‘out of the box’ features, we can ensure your Invotra intranet matches your needs while still keeping everything simple. We are committed to open-source principles, keep you in control at every stage, and will not ‘lock’ your content into the system.
Using Drupal, an established open source solution, provides our robust digital workplace with flexibility and scalability. Relied upon by renowned organisations, including Oxford University, the Whitehouse, and data.gov.uk, Drupal has been maintained by a global community of developers since 2001, and the Invotra team has contributed to the code base since 2005, actively sponsoring and developing Drupal’s functionality. Allow our Drupal based solutions and features to solve your content management challenges.
Intranet content management features
Allowing content to be created by a much greater team of publishers, while maintaining clear and effective controls and reviews of content by site managers, our content management features meet the demands of any size organisation, and enable your intranet to evolve and scale with simplicity.
- Distributed publishing - Our distributed publishing enables the delegation of publishing responsibilities across your organisation, cascading author, editor and publisher permissions from your on boarding team, to individual section owners and outwards through your organisation.
- Version control - Ensure every change made to content is tracked, along with who made the change, why they made it, and references to problems fixed, or enhancements introduced.
- Groups - Give your users the power to create self organising digital conversations where documents can be shared and collaborated on and discussions initiated, with individual posts, replying and interacting with others who have posted.
- Review actions - Invotra will notify reviewers when their input is needed, and help ensure there’s no out-of-date material online. Publishing news, project updates, and reference material can become an everyday part of people’s roles - without needing constant support from your IT department.
- Owners and editors - Maintain control of content when staff members leave or new roles are assigned. All content can be created with both editing roles and ownership roles to ensure when a piece of content needs reviewing the owner will be informed and any changes can be made by the publishing team .
- Custom content - Content types can be created by your publishing team to meet organisational needs and ensure content is categorised effectively. Meeting your business goals and your audience's needs your content can be shaped to retain your existing users' interest and attracting new users.