Enterprise social network
Enable real time saving
Avoid hours spent by workers searching through emails by using our collaborative groups, where messages can be posted, replies sent and documents stored and shared.
Engage with all published content
Allow users to comment on, or rate published content, and use tagging, reviewing and personalised feed and notification alerts to ensure content on your intranet is relevant to the user, simple to engage with, and open communication is possible across your organisation.
Provide a space for collaboration of any size
Projects of all size and nature can be worked on by users who have the opportunity to be undertake projects in private, secure groups or to easily share relevant content though our extranet product.
An exciting, relevant Enterprise Social Network will allow your whole organisation to work more effectively and result in time saving, more effective resource management and increased collaboration across teams and projects.
Enterprise Social Network features
Every organisation has different demands of their social intranet, from building bridges across silos and empowering people to work together, to creating a site which reflects company branding, policy and values that employees can relate to and feel part of, without expensive creation and upkeep costs. Our varied features allow your organisation to provide all of the collaboration and networking tools users demand, while allowing you to customise your intranet with ease.
- Groups - Give your users the power to create self organising digital conversations. initiating discussions with individual posts, replying and interacting with others who have posted, and collaborating on content using Invotra Group Docs.
- Collaborative Apps - Communicate instantly with your colleagues using our Message Wall, or share experiences or upcoming events with our blogs and events apps.
- Portal - Extend your user base and reach with our extranet options
- Ideas Give all employees the ability to submit ideas for improvements, then moderate and assign all suggested ideas to the correct teams for development into your next round of innovation.
- Notifications- Ensure users don't miss any developments which will increase their productivity and effectiveness.
- Feed - Reduce the noise on your intranet by keeping users up to date with the information relevant to them, and cutting out all of the volume of activity that they don't need to be instantly aware of.