Executive Assistant - Woking
This is an opportunity to join an award winning software company based in Woking which has seen very rapid growth in the past few years.
We create and deliver one of the UK's most used digital workplaces, with over 45% of the UK government choosing to use their platform.
We are now looking to hire an experienced, full time, Executive Assistant. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will assist the company board members and provide support across various functions including finance, facilities management, procurement, hospitality and general office management.
Your responsibilities will be extremely varied and will include, for example,
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services
- Arranging travel and accommodation for staff
- Producing documents, reports and presentations
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Organising the office hospitality and social events
- Processing expense claims
- Responsible for the petty cash
- Check that employees' timesheets are completed
To succeed in this role you will be friendly, professional, responsive, and somewhat savvy with technology so that colleagues (and clients) can be as productive as possible.
You will have an appreciation for the opportunity to "wear many hats" in a small but rapidly growing organisation. You will have a self-directed approach - you will be someone who creates their own work rather than waiting to be handed assignments.
In addition, great organisational and time management skills are a must. Accuracy and attention to detail are key attributes to the role as is numeric ability and an aptitude to learn. The role holder needs to be IT competent with strong oral and written skills.
Salary is competitive plus company pension and childcare vouchers.