Get in touch for a demo
At Invotra we strive to make our intranet software as accessible as possible, although it's not always been that way for us.
You can read more about our journey through our accessibility blogs.
We've collated a number of web accessibility resources which may help make your digital workplace more accessible.
Making intranets more accessible for everyone
- View COO Paul Zimmerman's presentation: Accessibility for the 100% - making your intranet accessible to everyone and video of that presentation from the Intranet Now conference:
What can I do to make my intranet more accessible?
- Read Andrew Doyle's blog on making your intranet more accessible, and check out his slides from his accessibility workshop: http://www.slideshare.net/invotra/intranet-now-accessibility-workshop
Web accessibility resources
- Accessibility evaluation tools - https://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/tools/
- Hemingway App - http://www.hemingwayapp.com/
- Alt text test - http://webaim.org/techniques/alttext/
- Colour contrast checker - http://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/
- GDS Team guidance - https://accessibility.blog.gov.uk/2016/09/02/dos-and-donts-on-designing-...
- Wave Chome web extension - http://wave.webaim.org/extension/
If you're interested in improving the accessibility of your intranet but not sure where to start, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org